Friday, August 31, 2007

Congratulations to Me

I was accepted today as a partner on Microsoft's Advisory Panel for web development. This is funny to me since I don't actually use any Microsoft products. Not even Microsoft Word.

I remember that in the application I explained the challenges I have with their software products including consistent computer crashes. My opinion of Microsoft wasn't exactly positive. The fact that they approved my application might mean that the company is actually willing to form a community with even those that oppose their products and business practices in an effort to improve.

While, I'm not planning on switching from Adobe to Microsoft anytime soon, I am curious to see what the company has in store for the design community.

©2007 David Scott | Cosmic

No comments: